Sunday, September 9, 2012

My LEAST favorite thing to do

The answer to this topic has changed over the course of my life, with responses such as "washing pots and pans", "sorting socks", and so on.  However, at this point, I must honestly state that my least favorite thing to do is to get ready in the morning and then to get ready for bed at night.  I dread the daily grind...get up, shower, lotion, deodorant, clothes, hair, blah, blah blah.  Lather, rinse, repeat....repeat....repeat.  I'm ready for the Jetsons---slide down a tube and by the time you come out, it's all done.  Of course, it's also almost 2015 and we aren't anywhere close to hoverboards, so I guess for now I'll keep dragging myself out of bed and into the shower, grateful that I know the way with my eyes mostly shut and my brain in power-saver mode.  Yawn.  I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it.

1 comment: