Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Diary of a School District Employee on Spring Break: Day 3

https://youtu.be/bxS9N-npE2Q

"Monday, Monday,so good to meee............."  Well, it is when you're on vacation!!  My Monday was quiet and relaxing.  Here's the scoop:

*Actually showered and got dressed before noon
*Finished filling dishwasher and ran it
*Mikey came home for lunch and we enjoyed sitting down and watching "Love It or List It" during his break
*Made homemade breadsticks (recipe to be posted in the next blog entry), Hearty Harvest soup (a yummy Pintrest find), and cupcakes for our dinner and to take to a gentleman in our ward who is still recovering from a fall he took off a roof a couple of months ago.  Needed to empty dishwasher, fill and run again after all that cooking!
*Ran a couple of errands..dropped off Mikey's only suit coat at the dry cleaners, made a small deposit at the bank to prevent overdrawing...you know, that kind of stuff.
*Checked Facebook and my Words with Friends games repeatedly....
*Facetime conversations with Stef, Jen and Lisa, all within an hour.  Feast or famine...I'm home all day, but they're used to calling me after 4 when they know I'm home from work.
*A couple of Big Bang Theory reruns, and it's off to bed.

Thrilling, eh?  I know, I know, you wish you were me.

No comments:

Post a Comment