Thursday, June 30, 2016

If I Could Change the World Blog Challenge 2016 - Entry #5

I don't know if I really like the way this title is worded....the concept of me changing the world almost suggests that I would have all power over something, and I don't like that idea. I believe in agency, meaning that each individual needs to be able to choose for themselves.

What I WISH, therefore, is that every person would choose to accept others as they are. What would it be like if race, color, or economic status really didn't affect our opinions of each other? What if every person actually took the time to get to know others--to honestly seek to learn what is the best part of that human being, and then encourage and celebrate those qualities?

THAT'S how I would like the world to change.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. So much hate for so little reason. It scares me and I pray that it gets better.

    ReplyDelete