Saturday, June 25, 2016

My Dream Home - 2016 Blog Challenge Entry #4

I've actually put quite a bit of thought into this. My dream home's physical features are not as important to me as other things. BUT, those physical features would include:

*Wrap-around porch
*One level (no basement or upstairs)
*Lots of windows/light
*Big stone fireplace and hearth
*Walk-in pantry

HERE are the features that mean the most to me in my dream home:

*Weekly maid service
*Landscaping and lawn maintenance services
*Located in Colorado
*Close to all my children and grandchildren

Hey, we did say "Dream", didn't we?! That's what I want.
This could work.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds good. I'll have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I probably could have wrote that for you, I know exactly what you look for!

    ReplyDelete