Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Challenge: Day 14: My Mary Poppins Bag

What we women carry in our 'handbags' (a quaint old term!) is supposed to tell a lot about us.  A truly frightening thought.  My current purse contains the following:
Wallet
Cinnamon Altoids
Hand sanitizer
Bandaids
Tiny scissors
A small LDS hymnbook
A deck of cards
Sunglasses
2 small plastic clamps
3 pens, 1 of which is empty
Wicked Witch of the West sticky notes
Straw wrappers (Sonic Happy Hour residue)


So bring me your injured, your grimy, your morning breath, your threads hanging off clothing (Go Fish, anyone?)!  I gotcha covered!  Oh, and my keys are no longer kept in my bag, because no matter how large or small the purse is, I will dig for 10 minutes to try and find them every time!  It ain't called my "Mary Poppins bag" for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment