Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 30: Favorite Comfort Food

I'm sorry, but this one is lame.  The second to last post of this challenge, and THAT's the category??!  Why not "If you could have a super power, what would it be?" or "If  you could do one thing to make the world a better place, what would it be?" or something like that?  No, they have to select one of the most common, ordinary topics---comfort food.  I've already referenced this in a much earlier post, because almost, if not all, of the favorite foods I listed on Day Whatever were selected because they're comforting.  Blah, blah, blah.  Macaroni and cheese.  There.  Moving on, please....!


P.S.  Healing powers---healing hands, like Aragorn, or maybe I'd go the Rapunzel (Tangled) route and have healing hair...although it'd be better if I could cut it and it wouldn't lose it's strength.  And my answer to the other one....I've already done it.  I gave the world Jennifer, Adam, Stefanie, Holly, Lisa and Kelli, and they've made the world a better place.  They're fun, caring, stubborn, outspoken, loving, conscientious and determined.  The world needs people like that, and I'm honored to be their mother.  
   
Stef      Kelli       Jen      Holly       Lisa      Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment