Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 20: Where I'd Like to Be in 10 Years





If I've added all my numbers correctly, in 10 years I will be celebrating my retirement from public education! I'd love to say that it's a safe bet I would still be IN my current job position, but with the craziness that surrounds district budgeting, who knows?  Personally, I hope to be filling my calendar with lots of grandchild birthdays...let's see, in 10 years Michaela will be a Beehive (the youngest group in our church's Young Women program), Quincy and Monroe will be about 11, and Tessa, Paisley and Lucy will be turning 10!  I'd say that's a decent chunk of Grandma time, wouldn't you?!  I would love to have the flexibility to travel to my kids and grandkids as the major events in their lives occur.  Oh, and probably the other biggest change in my life in 10 years is that I could very well be dog-less.  I have had dogs in my life ever since I was a year old, but I can see that the season of dog ownership may be past by that time.  I will NOT (and you can hold me to this!) cave in and get a little-old-lady little dog, I've seen too many that are not worth the rhinestone collars around their yappy little necks!  Check back in the summer of 2022 and see how well I predicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment