Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Disturbance in the Force

Well, well, well, looky what we have here!  Cindy Mahan is attempting to conquer yet another modern technological field by starting a blog!  My daughters are my inspiration for this daunting endeavor, so I will have them to thank (or chastise!) as I try to navigate the blogger world!  No guarantees as to the quality, or quantity, of these posts.  I plan to use this as a forum for 1) finishing up the '31 Day Blog Challenge' that I have been participating in via email up to this point, and 2) posting reviews of books.  Books, and reading them, is my most favoritist form of entertainment and relaxation, after spending time with my husband, kids and grandkids, of course!  So hold on tight, family and friends...it could get a little crazy...but then, that's definitely a 'Mahan Thing'!

No comments:

Post a Comment