Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 19: My Worst Habits


My longest-lasting worst habit is biting my fingernails.  I'm pretty sure I started to do it when I stopped sucking my thumb, just replacing one oral habit with another....and, at 52 years of age, I still have trouble.  I know I do it more when I'm worried or stressed (which are synonymous), but I'll also nibble while I'm watching TV or reading.  As for any other bad habits I may have, you'd have to check with Michael....I'm sure he has his own list!  Ha!  So I'll never do nail polish ads for Avon, big whoop...hopefully that's the worst habit I'll ever have, because at least it doesn't hurt other people.


1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing at this line, "So I'll never do nail polish ads for Avon, big whoop".

    PS you are much better at this then you used to be, and, like you said, you aren't hurting anyone.

    ReplyDelete